What is a splash screen?
A splash screen is commonly used as a launch screen for all apps, both Android and iOS.
This is the first screen you see when launching an application.
A splash screen is an image covering the entire launch screen of the device (Android / iOS) and disappears once the home or main screen of the app is loaded.
How to add a splash screen on the Plobal Apps dashboard ?
- Login to your Plobal Apps dashboard
- Go to "Select App"
- Go to first option on left panel > Add Your Logo and add splash screen.
- You can either choose a plain color or upload an image
- If you choose to upload, you will need the splash screen in the following sizes:
- Android: 800 x 1200 px
- iOS: 640 x 1136 px
- iOS (iPhone x) : 1125 * 2436 px
(You have the option to choose two different splash screens for both Android and iOS, however we recommend the image to be the same)
- Click save and Go Live.
If your app is Live on the App Stores:
You have the option to change the splash screen at any time, however the app will require an app update.
- Google will take 24-48 hours to Go Live
- Apple will take 7-10 working days to Go Live
If your app is in Preview:
Please logout and login again using the same preview code / username to view the changes