Before we show you how to integrate ReCharge with your mobile app, please make a note of the following:
You'll have to install "Subscriptions by ReCharge" on your Shopify store
The feature is available only for customers on the Premium plan and above
Product display page of the products listed for subscription will be in mobile web view
Customers will be redirected to the ReCharge checkout page for subscription orders.
After the integration, mobile update is mandatory on Play Store and App Store
To integrate ReCharge with your mobile app, just send us your Shopify store URL at email@example.com, we'll set it up for you.
(Please note: After the app update, the Android version goes live within 24 - 48 hours and iOS version takes 6 - 7 working days.)
To add a subscription option to your existing Shopify products:
1. You will first need to create a subscription Ruleset in ReCharge.
Login to your Shopify account>>Go to Apps>>Open ReCharge>>Go to Rulesets at the top and click "Create ruleset".
2. Give your Ruleset a name (Customers will not see this name)
3. Add products to the Ruleset (You may add as many products to a Ruleset, but a product can only be in one Ruleset at a time)
4. Select the subscription type for the products
5. Add a discount incentive, if you wish to
6. Set up the order schedule as per the frequency you would want to ship the products. You may include multiple frequency. All the frequencies must be the same setting (For example, you can have 2 weeks & 4 weeks. But you cannot have 2 weeks & 1 month.)
Then set how often the customers will be charged
7. Choose on what day you of the renewal intervals you would want to charge your customers by clicking on the drop down arrow
8. Review the Ruleset and if everything is the way you want it to be - scroll down and click on the "Save" button.
And, you are all set!
Still need help?
Connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we'll sort it out for you.