- Login to google developer account using below link - https://play.google.com/apps/publish
- Click on “Create Application”.
Add the app name & language.
3. Go to Store Presence > Store Listing & fill the app information, add logo and screenshots.
4. Go to Pricing & Distribution – Select the countries you wish to publish the app in, select if the app is FREE or PAID.
Select No, for below questions if applicable. Select the consent options.
5. Go to Content Rating > Add the email ID & select your app category. Read all the questions carefully & select the right options. Calculate the rating at the end & apply it.
6. Now, go to Release Management > App Releases > Select Manage under Production Track.
7. Click on create release. Click on browse files and select the APK > Click on submit > Release.
Click on browse files and select the APK > Click on submit > Release.
PS - To get the APK - Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hope this article was helpful :)