Here's how to Register for a Google Developer account:
Step 1: Sign up for a Google Developer Account:
- Using your Google Account, sign up for a Developer account.
Step 2: Accept the Developer Distribution Agreement
- Read and agree to the Google Play Developer distribution agreement
- Review distribution countries: review the distribution countries where you can distribute and sell applications.If you are planning to sell apps or in-app products, check if you can have a merchant account in your country
- Credit card: make sure you have your credit card handy to pay the $25 registration fee in the next step.
Step 3: Pay registration fee
There is a $25 USD one-time registration fee that you can pay with the following credit or debit cards:
- American Express
- Discover (U.S. only)
- Visa Electron (Outside of the U.S. only)
Note: The types of cards accepted may vary by location.
Step 4: Complete your account details
Insert your account details.
Note: Your "Developer name" is displayed to customers on Google Play.
Other account details that you can include are as follows:
- Developer information
- Contact information
- Account owner email address and country
- Email notifications and role preferences
- Other details
Once complete, your account will take upto 24-48 hours to complete :)
Also, here's a youtube video that can help you create the developer account. Note: This video is a generic video, we've used from Youtube for the time being. We will create on of our own very soon :) Hope this helps!