Here are a couple of things we think you should know before sharing access -
a. We require access to apple developer & iTunes to create provision certificates & create an app.
b. We urge you to create a new apple developer account for your app which you will not use for any personal use whatsoever.
c. We will need the permanent access to your accounts as our team will update app whenever you make any changes on the app, any performance improvements etc..
Here are the steps to share iTunes access if you have an individual developer account -
- Go to iTunes account and login.
- Click on "Users and Roles"
- Click on the "+" sign next to Users
- Enter First name as "Plobal"
- Enter Last name as "Apps"
- Enter email address as email@example.com and click "Next"
- Select the role to assign: "Admin"
- Save and Continue.
For apple developer, you are required to come on a team-viewer session with our team for 20 min & under your supervision, our team will create provisional certificates & app will be uploaded post that.
Please note that we do not accept apple developer's ID & Password for security reasons.
For any queries, please write on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hope this article was helpful :)