If you have 2 factor authentication enabled on your Apple developer account, we won't be able to access the same and upload the apps to the apple app store.
Here are the steps you can follow and remove/disable 2 factor authentication for your Apple Developer account.
- Go to https://appleid.apple.com/#!&page=signin
- Sign in with the Apple ID
- Under the Security section, click on Edit
- Click on 'Turn Off Two Factor Authentication'
- Once you create new security questions and verify your date of birth, two-factor authentication will be turned off.
Hope this article was useful :)